Tuesday, 29 March 2011

'Out of Office'

Apologies for the lack of posts last week -as I mentioned in my links roundup on the 18th, I was taking last week off work (technically 'on holiday' although I wasn't actually going away) and thought that I would be unlikely to get any blogging done (as proved to be the case). Due to my own poor health last week (why does that always happen when you finally get time off?), and a dog recuperating from surgery, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, so I'm afraid that posting will continue to be light for at least another week. I have a project that I'm trying to get off the ground and I haven't had time to watch many films. Once I've got the project up and running I will turn my attention back to Nobody Knows Anybody -next up will probably be something about the early films of Julio Medem.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment