Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Update

Ok, so clearly my aim of posting something last week didn't happen. I've been taking part in the 30 Days of Creativity challenge (you pledge to create something for 30 days in a row in June), and that has been taking up most of my spare time. But I am thinking about things for Nobody Knows Anybody!
The next three films I'm planning to write about (admittedly whenever I reveal this in advance I seem to go off the idea, but nevermind) are: Biutiful, Agnosia, and Nadie hablará de nosotras cuando hayamos muerto / Nobody Will Speak of Us When We Are Dead. I don't know in what order as yet -I'll see what takes my fancy (I need to rewatch the latter and watch the first two for the first time).
Plus: It seems that La piel que habito is being released in the UK at the end of August, so August is going to be 'Almodóvar month' here. That means that I effectively need to do a 30 Days of Almodóvar challenge and start watching the films (and writing about them) now, because I think we've already established that it takes me a while to write anything! So expect Almodóvar films to start showing up in my 'Random Viewing' posts (but actual posts about the films will be saved until August).
So, hopefully there will be a bit more activity over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment