Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Update: partial hibernation

Just a brief update to let you know that activity on the blog is likely to be a bit slower for the next month or so. I've been working part-time during the period that Nobody Knows Anybody has been running, but I have finally acquired a second part-time job that will take my working hours almost up to full-time. I start the second job next week -it is temporary, but will see me through to next year. The blog will continue to run, but I think it's likely that posting activity will slow down during the first month; once I get into a routine, I expect that my posting patterns will be back to 'normal' (given that the frequency of posts is variable from month to month anyway). But for the time being, the 'Random Viewing' posts are probably going to be the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment