Saturday, 29 October 2011

Excuses, excuses

Huh.
So, only two proper posts in October isn't exactly me managing to keep to my normal schedule, is it. I underestimated the impact of increasing my working hours and also failed to take into account that as well as working almost full-time Monday - Friday, I'm also on a rota for weekend work. I don't want the blog to turn into 'work' whereby I start to feel pressure to post something (anything!), but I will aim to get at least 3 posts done in November. I'd like to aim to post something once a week -I think that will be manageable once I get into a better routine, so please bear with me for the time being.
I'm going to start being more flexible about the format of the Random Viewing posts; I've been holding off posting the next one because I watched two films a couple of weeks ago but haven't had the chance to watch any more, and I usually write about four films at a time. Given that my viewing habits are somewhat curtailed at the moment (I'm unlikely to watch four films in one week), I'm going to try and post more frequently by grouping films into pairs rather than quartets (unless there is a reason for a set of films to be discussed together -although if there's a thread, then it's not really 'random' viewing anyway). The first of these posts will appear next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment