Thursday 23 October 2014

Change of (twitter) address

You may have noticed that there has not been much activity on the @Spanishcineblog account lately - or that the sidebar on the left hand side now mentions two twitter accounts. I'm in the process of phasing out @Spanishcineblog and have deliberately not been tweeting much in the past month. I think twitter should be about interacting, and I don't interact that much through the blog's account anymore, for a variety of reasons but mainly because I am not logged in there often enough. I'm going to leave the account open for a while longer but will close it sooner or later.
The other account predates my starting Nobody Knows Anybody and it is the one I tweet from on a daily basis - it is my personal account, so it's not solely Spanish cinema-focussed (although I do tweet about Spanish cinema quite a lot). I won't be wholesale following all of the accounts that @Spanishcineblog does because that would unbalance my timeline but I am considerably chattier as @bookworm1979, so if you follow @Spanishcineblog or we've discussed films on there in the past, please feel free to say hi and I'll follow you back from there.